Are you a current or graduate law student looking for stimulating, well-paying writing work you can do from the comfort of your home?
We are looking for current or graduate law students (United States only) to write guest posts for our legal company. You will need to independently research, write, and pitch original pieces of content. We will assist in editing the pieces as necessary, and provide guidance on how to pitch.
- We offer above-market compensation ($0.11/word)
- We will pay a bonus on top of your base pay if your piece is published with our link ($40 – $70 per published work, or more, depending on quality of the site)
- Work is flexible: pick your own hours
- Remote work: work where you want – at home, or a cafe
- Ongoing work: we have as much work as you can handle!
- The chance to grow your skills: we will guide you to improve your writing and pitching skills
While you do not need to have previous published writing experience, that is always a bonus! In order to find the right person for the job, we require candidates to provide their resume, school transcripts, and a statement of motivation.
N.B. You must be willing to both write the piece and pitch it as a guest post to other relevant websites.
How to apply
- If you think you’re a good fit, please email [email protected]
- Make the subject line “Legal Writer Application”
- Include your writing portfolio / at least 3 essays, articles, or other pieces that demonstrate your level of writing skill.
- Tell us your current enrollment status and level of education in law, and submit. some form of evidence to back this up. Transcripts are a bonus!
- Tell us what extent do you have contacts with websites that would publish your articles?
- A statement of motivation: Explain in a short paragraph why you think you’re the ideal candidate for the job. We’d love to hear about your education, relevant experiences with guest posting, and any other indicators that would give us confidence that you will excel.
Only candidates we are interested in will be notified. Good luck!
Please note, this company is no way associated with FreelanceWriting.com. However, we have vetted the company to verify the authenticity of the job advertisement.