Are you looking for ongoing, but flexible freelancing work with the potential for significant bonuses on every single piece you write?
We are looking for skilled and motivated writers to help with our content creation strategy for our wedding website. Your task will be to write articles about wedding-related topics, and then pitch them to reputable websites. If your articles are published with our website’s link, you will earn a bonus as well.
The role will be pitch-heavy, so previous experience guest posting is a must.
- We offer a generous base rate ($0.08/word)
- You will earn a bonus for every piece which is published ($40 – $70 per published work, or more, depending on quality of the site)
- Remote work: work where you want – at home, or a cafe
- Work is flexible: pick your own hours
- Ongoing work: we have as much work as you can handle!
- The chance to grow your skills: we will guide you to improve your writing and pitching skills
N.B. You must be willing to both write the piece and pitch it as a guest post to other relevant websites.
How to apply
If you think you’re a good fit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make the subject line “Wedding Guest Poster Application”
- Include your resume.
- Include your writing portfolio/links to at least 3 published works
- Tell us what publications you currently write for regularly, if any.
- A statement of motivation: Explain in a short paragraph why you think you’re the ideal candidate for the job. We’d love to hear about your education, relevant experiences with guest posting, and any other indicators that would give us confidence that you will excel.
- Only candidates we are interested in will be notified. Good luck!
Please note, this company is no way associated with FreelanceWriting.com. However, we have vetted the company to verify the authenticity of the job advertisement.