Time Management for Freelancers is an astoundingly important, but also undervalued topic. Countless books have been written on the subject and countless motivational speakers emphasize the idea.
The problem with this overload of exposure and information is that many freelancers are still left wondering what they are doing wrong. They try all the tricks, tips, and procedures that various experts urge them to incorporate into their daily workloads. Yet, they still can’t seem to organize their workloads so that they are masters of their time.
Part of the issue is that freelancers sometimes are not clear on exactly what time management is and what it can do. As with many things, we sometimes attempt to make this concept much more complicated than it
actually is. As a result, we become so rigid in how we attempt to manage our time that we defeat our own purpose.
Our free e-book, Time Management for Freelancers, shows you how to master your time. Good time management is a proactive process. You define what you must do within a given period of time, prioritize those action items, and then develop a plan of action that will make it possible to successfully accomplish each one within the time allotted. With your plan laid out, you then take the initiative to start at the beginning and keep going until you complete everything on your list.
Inside our free e-book, you will learn:
- Just what time management is in layman’s terms. Forget all the complicated and confusing definitions you’ve heard in the past.
- Why you need to manage your time effectively.
- What happens when you don’t manage your time effectively.
- How to get started with good time management. These four tips can make all the difference to your productivity.
- Can time management become an obsession? There are several early warning signs you should look out for.
- How to stop obsessing and get back on track.
- How to set realistic goals with your time management.
- and much, much more!
Time Management for Freelancers will help you master your time so you can accomplish more tasks during the day, focus on meeting crucial deadlines, assist more clients, and grow your freelance business.
Cover Artwork by Allison Tomazin