Our company uses digital marketing to accelerate and promote participation in research. We help researchers recruit patients for their clinical trials so they're completed on schedule.
We're looking for copywriters who:
• Have experience creating B2B content
• Can interview subject matter experts (like our CEO) and create engaging, clever, and intelligent articles for our blog
• Can position us as a thought leader in our niche industry
• Can match our brand’s tone of voice
We would value applications from experienced journalists who’ve written for well-respected publications. But this experience isn’t essential, only preferred.
We have a good budget set aside and we’re looking to work with someone at the top of their game. The budget we've indicated includes the written article, all revisions, an interview, and research.
This could also lead to ongoing freelance work if you’re right for us. If you’re successful we’ll be asking you to create approx. one article every two weeks but this could grow depending on other company projects.
• Team player who is personable, a strong communicator, works well alone and receives constructive criticism well, is self-motivated and eager to add value.
• Creative, fast, thorough, with amazing attention to detail.
• Able to nail deliverables from start to finish including conducting own research and writing the article from scratch.
• We’ll be asking you to complete a short assessment (max 200 words) to make sure we have the right copywriter.
Please respond to the ad with your:
• Relevant experience
• Relevant writing samples
• General availability