Given the power of social media, it is critically important for businesses to work through their strategies and develop processes to lead to scalability, efficiency, and successful social engagement. Our free eBook, “Social Media in Plain English” provides you with all of the necessary information to understand the full potential of social media. You will learn how to harness its latent power so you can make smarter decisions on how you can integrate it into your marketing.
Highly competitive companies have taken the aggressive path and actively pursued the “Social 5-Pack,” made up of: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube. This is in line with the aim to engage their target market and existing client base to fill the top of the sales funnel as well as understand the prevailing consumer preferences and behaviors to ensure brand loyalty.
If you want to drive your business forward, you need to make sure it stays social, current and relevant in consumers’ consciousness. Discover how social media can become your most effective and influential marketing workhorse. This eBook will equip you will all the important information on how to get started and how you can use social media to your full advantage and rake its long-term rewards.
- You’ll discover what social media is and how to use it to create social buzz so people can spread the word about your products/services or business in general.
- How to convert leads into sales in social media. Learn the 3 stages to make the most out of your social media platforms and calculate your return on investment.
- How to develop a winning social media marketing plan.
- Discover the 7 essential steps for creating a successful social media strategy.
- The golden rules of social media.
- How to setup and manage a Facebook Page that works. What is is? Why use it? Setting it all up, configuring and optimizing, engaging your customers + more.
- How to Tweet your way to online prominence using Twitter.com – Why use it? How to build and attract followers + more.
- LinkedIn strategies to build your network.
- How to use Google+ to expand your circle. What is Google+ and why use it?
- YouTube social media plan. Why use it? Thought leadership and expertise. Marketing and advertising and how to optimize your YouTube Videos to get more traffic to your websites.
Cover Artwork by Allison Tomazin